Plumbing for Manufactured Homes Licensed/Certified
How These Plumbing Systems Are DifferentThe primary differences in manufactured home plumbing systems include:
- The water heater has to meet the federal standards for manufactured home building.
- All the main plumbing lines are installed under the flooring system.
- The manufactured home’s main shut-off valve for the water supply should be located in the utility room where the washer & dryer go.
Installation, repairs, and replacement of any of these systems require that you hire a plumber that is Manufactured Homes Licensed/Certified. Joe's Plumbing & Rooter Service is licensed through the State of Nevada Manufactured Housing Division to handle all types of mobile home plumbing repairs and replacements. This is our license number-MHD license #0441.
We at Joe’s Plumbing and Rooter Service provide custom plumbing services for manufactured homes to clients in Washoe Valley, Carson City, Dayton and Stagecoach. Our company also serves clients in and around Silver Springs, Fernley, and Gardnerville. We have a large number of customers in Minden, Lake Tahoe, Reno and the surrounding areas as well.
Types of Manufactured Home Plumbing ServicesIf you need any type of plumbing for your manufactured home, we are the company to call. We have all the necessary tools and equipment to carry out different types of plumbing for mobile homes. Our company will source the appropriate spares and components required for these jobs and you are assured of guaranteed, efficient and quick repairs.
This means you don’t have to worry about dealing with any recurring problems. Our team can handle everything from plumbing installations and repairs to replacements. The range of services we offer include:
- Ventilation - Manufactured homes have two different vents- a dry vent and a wet one. If the wet vent on the roof doesn’t have sufficient ventilation that can cause fumes to enter your home. We handle all types of vent replacement, repair, and installation jobs.
- Pipe Leaks - Leaking or burst pipes in a manufactured home won't really damage the walls, but its flooring. This is because the plumbing typically runs under the structure and travels across the flooring. This makes it important to carry out a thorough inspection every month.
- Fixtures and Fittings - We can install, repair, replace and inspect all types of manufactured homes plumbing fixtures such as water heaters, toilets, and faucets.
Preventive Plumbing Maintenance for Mobile HomesRegular maintenance of these features and installations goes a long way in spotting problems before they become aggravated. We offer objective advice on the best solutions, provide an upfront and cost-effective quote and complete the work to your 100% satisfaction.
For any more information on our plumbing for manufactured homes, feel free to contact Joe’s Plumbing &Rooter Service at 775-246-5634. Alternatively, send us your requirements and queries via this online form and one of our experts will call you shortly.